Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

The boy who killed, returns to us

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasonhero
Probatio

The boy who killed, returns to us Empty
PostSubject: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Alright right ladies and gentlemen, I need to start actually doing something with my only character created at the moment. So I was thinking about ways to bring a boy who is totally insane into the legion, one with the blood of his family on his hands and was quite infamous for doing that. Everybody knows about it and wants to kill the boy, from half-bloods to normal mortals. The media had a field day with him.

Anyways, I have two or three ideas for how to bring him in, and I would like to know if any of you fine examples of society's best would like to help me with one of them.

Number 1; Imprisonment.
One or Two guards out at the gate to the tunnel for camp Jupiter is standing on duty and not doing anything other than standing around, rather bored, Suddenly, he/she notices a boy heading towards them, he is attractive, but has that crazy glint and dishelven look a boy who was has been shattered to pieces inside. Instantly the gaurd(s) recgonize who this boy is and get ready for a fight, because for all they know he is probably going to try to kill them all. As he comes closer they notice he isn't attacking, but still hate courses through their veins for everything he did, including stabbing his older sister who was a veteran of the legion with her own knife. So they take him prisoner and throw him in whatever jail sort of thing Romans have, where he awaits punishment from the praetor.

2. How did HE get in here!?;
Well the boy managed to sneak past the gate guards and is limping towards new Rome, unsure where he is supposed to go. Upon reaching to Pomerian line, terminus appears and begins screaming at him, of course some Roman(s) hear this and go running to see what it is. Of course the sight of the insane boy that murdered his family trying to cross the line is something that makes everybody freaking out, and the boy is arrested.

Let me know if y'all want one if these ideas
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider jb
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:01 pm

i woud like to do the first with you when my charater is approved\
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Good... Very good
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Probably couldn't do the first one for about two months TBH. Not enough activeness to even have the Praetor part or cohort leaders much less :/
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:52 pm

I never said he actually met the praetor yet.

This is just to get him into the mix
Back to top Go down
faith lehane
Probatio
faith lehane

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:54 pm

If I get a character created
Namely, evil psycho character
Than sure I'll RP :D
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:16 am

YAYYYYYYY MOMMYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:53 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boy who killed, returns to us   The boy who killed, returns to us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The boy who killed, returns to us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Chit-Chat :: Plotting-
Jump to: