Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Cherry's Creations.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Probatio
Cher

Cherry's Creations.  Empty
PostSubject: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm

MIYUKI| SAKURA| TAKAHASHI|

Spoiler:

.:ETHAN:..:RYO:..:AMANO:.

Spoiler:

.:KIRIN| CHAE-RIN| CHOW:.

Spoiler:

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Accepted. Your character has been placed in Cohort 3.
Back to top Go down
https://campjupiter.rpg-board.net
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Kirin Chae-Rin Chow was added.

Code:
[center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LYIvvLMdEoc/Tb62TVFoSiI/AAAAAAAAAs8/Wy07a0O-IdQ/s1600/cl091029-2.jpg[/img]

[font=Georgia][color=lightpink][size=29] .:KIRIN| CHAE-RIN| CHOW:.[/size] [/color][/font][/center]

[size=10] [font=georgia][color=#ffb6c1].:Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave:.[/color][/font][/size]

[right][font=georgia][size=10] [color=lightpink]
.:If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of the m is dead:.[/color][/size][/font][/right]
[/spoiler]

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Probatio
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Accepted! Miyuki has been placed in the 2nd Cohort.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm very sorry to realize this now, Cherry, but after some discussion with the rest of the staff, we've decided it best not to allow mechanical weapons, even if they do shoot Imperial Gold. They may be allowed in the future and I should have noticed it in both of your characters before this point, but would you mind removing the guns until further notice?
Again, so sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Sure, but if you guys allow it again, can you tell me? I would prefer to have a mechanical weapon again:)
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Ethan Ryo Amano was added

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Ethan is accepted. He has been placed in the Third Cohort.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Cherry's Creations.  1299461199_2484_full
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|MINERVA|
|16|

THE BASICS
Name: Jake Adams. (Jake is short for Jacob.)
Age/Birthday: Jake was born on November 15th, 1995
Godly Parentage: His Paternal Grandmother is Minerva, his maternal grandfather is Apollo.
Claimed: Claimed by both grandparents.
Mortal Family: Allan Adams~ Son of Minerva (Father), Natalie Adams~ Daughter of Apollo (Mother),
Years in Camp: Jake has been at camp since he was 10. He has 4 more years of service.
Cohort: N\A

HISTORY
Age 1-4: Jake was always the smart one. He also had a knack for learning things before others in his age group… way before. By the time he was 3, he was doing algebra and was playing the piano like a pro. He lived in Cambridge, Massachusetts as his father taught at Harvard.
5-6: Jake had really outgoing parents, a well known Harvard professor as a dad, and a doctor as a mother. Jake was rather plain at school. He was also ahead of everyone else. When the boys his age discovered hot Wheels, he discovered how to do calculus. He knew all the answers, he had a few friends, he was quiet, and he had his fair share of fun. One day, at school, he was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up. He saw a man. That man looked like his father except with Green eyes and brown hair. He had green and brown hair, he looked like his father. Seeing that flash, he passed out on the spot. Jake told his mother about it… it turned out that he inherited a gift, a gift to see glimpses of the future… an ability that he inherited from Apollo.
Age 7-9: By now, Jake was the smart one. The one who was found doing grade 12 math in grade 3 a breeze, the one who would know every word in the dictionary. His teachers were amazed at his ability to do such things. When they asked him how he knew this, he would claim to not know, but secretly, he knew it was because of his paternal grandmother.
Age 10-Present: At age 10, he was sent to Camp Jupiter to begin his training. He bid his farewell to his parents and was dropped off at the wolf house when he was 10 and trained for 6 months. He now resides in Camp Jupiter fulfilling his 10 years of service.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Jake has brown hair and green eyes lined with a
bit of grey around the edge off his pupil. He is around 6'0. He is a bit
muscular with a 6 pack from all the training at Camp Jupiter. He is 150
lbs. He has a scar on his back from when he was training with Lupa. He
is normally seen in shorts and a t-shirt. Occasionally a hoodie.

PERSONALITY
Jake, at first glance, is a very emotionless boy. If you get to know him, he is really caring and thoughtful. Though, he strongly dislikes people who make a big deal out of things. He often corrects people and tells them that they are wrong over the smallest things. Though he can be rude at times, he also stands up for other people’s rights, and often helps then when they are in need. Jake is loyal to his friends.
Fatal Flaw: Jake's fatal flaw would be lack of self belief. Most of the time, he can't find the courage to believe in himself. He's not exactly pessimistic though, its just that he dosn't thenk that he can do particualr things himself.

POWERS AND SKILLS

• Jake can heal other’s wounds.
  • He can also
    see glimpse of the future, although it requires focus and the farther
    the memory, the shorter the glimpse is. It ranges from 10 seconds-2
    minutes.

• Jake is very smart, he also has a very good memory.
  • He is also
    very good at math, which helps him in archery, as he uses an estimate to
    aim since his archery isn’t exactly up to standards.

• For a 16 year old,
    he is extremely smart, but those things come with a price. If you were
    to connect his brain to something that reads thoughts, it would probably
    explode on 2 seconds. My point is, he has a ton of thoughts in his head
    at once, mixed emotions, past memories, things he wants to forget.

WEAPONS

• Jake uses a crossbow as his weapon.
  • When he is practicing, he uses his spare sword\bow.
Back to top Go down
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Cherry, so sorry I didn't spot this earlier when I asked you to change the play-by. Minerva(Athena) is one of the "Triad"/Big Three in Roman mythology. Therefore, the rules apply as they would on CHB. You can't have a character of Jupiter, Minerva, Mars, Juno or Quirinus until you reach 500 posts.

EDIT: I was stupid and didn't even notice the "grandchild" part. You are indeed allowed to do that! ^^ He's accepted and has been placed in the First Cohort because you were so nice about dealing with my stupidity!

Last edited by Angel on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT NOW:) WHEN I THOUGH THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN:) *bearhugs Angel*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Creations.    Cherry's Creations.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Creations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: Other :: Graveyard-
Jump to: