Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

{I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not_ever_coming_on_again_
Probatio

{I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]   {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:46 pm

I sat on my bed and started to look through the newest issue of Popular Mechanics. I wasn't the most girly girl. I never was, even before I knew I was related to a god. I'd always rather go to the local carpenters shop then to a dance. Nothing appealed to me in the magazine so I threw it to the side. I pulled some wires, bolts and screws out and started tinkering with them. The were frustrating me so I put them back in my pocket. I had nothing else to do so I layed back on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard a crash and I sat straight up.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Probatio
Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]   {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Melody Grace Smith
I looked up from the ground as I saw something glass smashed on the ground. Of course, I was the one who smashed it. I couldn't say I was sorry it was smashed, it didn't look very attractive from it's state of being crashed, so it couldn't have been when it wasn't smashed. I know, I know, things that are smashed aren't usually attractive, but this- woah. The pattern was horrible. I carefully stepped over it, hoping no one had seen that. I saw a girl sitting on her bed staring at me. Oops. "Oh, um hey. Let's make a deal, you don't tell anyone about that, and I'll be your best friend!" I smiled at the girl. Hopefully she didn't find me crazy. I needed a friend. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]   {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

I laughed at the girl. I really didn't care why she smashed the whatever it was. I took a look at the glass on the floor and saw it was a porcelain butterfly that never really had a place in the cohort. It just threw of the decor. Its fine. Maybe I'll just pay a faun to clean it up. The thing was ugly anyway. I folded up my magazine and shoved it under my bed, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Probatio
Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]   {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 pm

I smiled at the girl. I was glad it wasn't valuable. "I'm Melody Grace, daughter of Venus. You are?" I asked, holding out my hand, showing my teeth in my smile. The girl looked nice enough to me. Maybe I'd have at least a treasured aquaintance by the time the day was done. I sat on the ground in front of the bed the girl was sitting on. For some reason, I found the ground comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]   {I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{I really don't have a name for it} [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1