Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Share | 

Admin Suggestions and Q/A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy
Probatio

PostSubject: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:55 am

Hello Old Sports, I'm hoping you're reading this not so long in the future and I would like to open up an area once a week or once a month in which you the member can suggest what you would like to see and what you want in terms of Site Wide Activities and games. I would like to also see this site get bigger with your help! Please spread the site to friends and stay active so that more of these Q/A's can actually take effect and have a real purpose in making the site better as a whole and community <3 Thanks guys! -Blazeh

-Side Note: Feel free to make any comment you want to because every opinion and suggestion is a good one and you can PM me if you're embarrassed or if you don't want to speak publicly about it. I'm your friend and I love you *Muah*

Ichigo Ragnar Sullivan, Legacy of Jupiter and Chaos, Second Cohort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith Lehane
Probatio

Location : Walk out your door. Turn down the street, and take your first left. Next left. Then take too rights. Keep walking until you come to the roundabout. Take the fourth exit. Stay going straight. Oh, you have arrived. About 16 more miles AWAY from me!

PostSubject: Re: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 am

You guys really need a tumblr and stuff bc that would spread the news to the people you need to spread the news too~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Blazy
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:54 pm

I'm not familiar with tumblr myself, maybe if you PM me we can work something out? haha

Ichigo Ragnar Sullivan, Legacy of Jupiter and Chaos, Second Cohort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   

Back to top Go down

Admin Suggestions and Q/A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1