Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Admin Suggestions and Q/A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

Admin Suggestions and Q/A Empty
PostSubject: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Admin Suggestions and Q/A I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:55 am

Hello Old Sports, I'm hoping you're reading this not so long in the future and I would like to open up an area once a week or once a month in which you the member can suggest what you would like to see and what you want in terms of Site Wide Activities and games. I would like to also see this site get bigger with your help! Please spread the site to friends and stay active so that more of these Q/A's can actually take effect and have a real purpose in making the site better as a whole and community <3 Thanks guys! -Blazeh

-Side Note: Feel free to make any comment you want to because every opinion and suggestion is a good one and you can PM me if you're embarrassed or if you don't want to speak publicly about it. I'm your friend and I love you *Muah*
Back to top Go down
faith lehane
Probatio
faith lehane

PostSubject: Re: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Admin Suggestions and Q/A I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 am

You guys really need a tumblr and stuff bc that would spread the news to the people you need to spread the news too~
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Admin Suggestions and Q/A I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:54 pm

I'm not familiar with tumblr myself, maybe if you PM me we can work something out? haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Suggestions and Q/A   Admin Suggestions and Q/A I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Suggestions and Q/A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: