Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Empty
PostSubject: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:29 pm

intro
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 pm

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_mp6np59e2B1rb324eo1_500

Aurelia (Lia) Kara Scipio
Daughter of Bacchus

Name:
"My last name is the same as the praetor's stupid dead horse."
Aurelia Kara Scipio

Age/Birthday:
"I'm 185. What do you think idiot?"
15, June 15

"I mean, I don't know. I hope I'm a girl."
Female

God Parent:
"Why do you care? I need a sacrifice to tell you. Wine would be good."
Bacchus

Claimed:
"I don't know, find it out yourself idiot."
Yes

Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s

Years in Camp:

Explanation of Higher Rank: If your character is higher than a "Probatio" status, please explain how they achieved Legionnarie Status. Remember that if the character is older than 14, and has been in Camp longer than a year, they have Legionnaire status.

Cohort: N/A

Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!

Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!

Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!

Fatal Flaw:
"Flaws? What flaws?"
Female

Pets:

Talents:

Weapons:

Other:

Last edited by pinkgirl on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 pm

will you still love me when i'm no longer
young & beautiful

Back to the Basics

Name: Fern Trinity Daniels

Age/Birthday: 16, August 5

Camp is Just So Much Fun

God Parent: Nemesis

Claimed: Yes

Years in Camp: 5

Explanation of Higher Rank: Fern proved herself in war games, when she led her team to victory the second time in a row. She was then given Legionare status.

Cohort: N/A

Weapons: Fern is an excellent fighter, but prefers not to use weapons. She prefers to use words instead of weapons. Her weapon is a small celestial bronze dagger in the form of her bracelet her father got her.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Family Always Sticks Together

Mortal Family:
Jack Daniels-
Jack was born in New York City where his daughter was born. He lived a good life, trying to become a brain surgeon. He did actually become one until he had a fight with his boss over his paycheck. In the end, he had fired Jack and he was broke. He had some money left over in the bank, so he bought Fern and him a plane  ticket to California. There they started a new and fresh life. There Jack had met Holly and instantly fell in love her.
"My dad was great you could say, I guess."

Holly Daniels-
Holly was born a mistake. Her parents had met at a bar and then they had Holly. Holly was fine with just living with her mother. She had eventually moved to California and then she met Jack. She was in love with him. Fern she also loved. Jack had told her who her real mother was, but she didn't believe him. She did believe him when the hellhounds attacked though.
"I loved Holly! Just at the mention of her name it makes me smile. She taught me everything I needed to know."

Brief History:
Fern was born in New York City. After her birth, Nemesis left. Jack was devastated, but loved Fern with all his heart. He had found her the cutest thing in the world. Jack treated Fern like a princess. He gave her whatever she wanted or needed. All of the kids were always jealous of Fern.

Everything was going fine until Fern was six. Her father lost his job, along with his wealth. He was upset, but was still happy that he had Fern. Fern however didn't love him as much as she used to. She loved when she got what she wanted. All of the kids in her class were jealous of her and was the popular one. Now she wasn't anymore.

One day at school when Fern was seven, a hellhound attacked. Fern was fine, but Jack made them move. He packed their bags and moved to California. Fern was a bit upset of leaving her friends, but was actually happy because she could start fresh. When they had arrived at the airport, Jack had met Holly. They had instantly fallen in love and got married a few months later. She was a great mother at least to Fern. She was the average mother, reading bedtime stories and painting your nails. When Fern was about the age of nine, that's when Holly started teaching Fern how to be manipulative. Fern had actually listened and became what Holly told her.

On Fern's tenth birthday, a pack of hellhounds attacked and killed Holly and Jack. Fern was alive because her father had hid her in a closet before he died. Fern had found their dead bodies together and blames everyone for it. She wants revenge on everyone for the death of Holly and Jack.

For half a year, Fern wandered California. Lupa found her and took her to the wolf house. Later that year, she was sent to Camp Jupiter.

This is What People Love About You

Physical Appearance: Fern is a pretty girl, however at first look you would think she was a daughter of Aphrodite. She has wavy, dirty blonde hair that ends a few feet below her shoulders. Her eyebrows are a dark brown color. Her eyes are a light blue color with long, thick eyelashes. Her skin is almost always tan and her cheeks have a slight blush. Her teeth are perfect and straight forming a dazzling smile that charms everyone. Fern also has a small, delicate frame that stands around 5'2 and weighs about 100 pounds. Her fingernails are always nicely trimmed and painted along with her toenails.

Fern's dressing style is usually rockerish. She likes to wear combat boots and leather jackets, but she likes to wear different things and try different styles. Her hair is the same way. Most of the time it's just left alone, but she might try a new hairstyle every once in awhile. She's always wearing her bracelet, but almost never uses the weapon. She also makes sure her two earring holes are occupied with earrings.

Personality: Fern is a manipulative girl. She'll pretend to be friends with you and when you're feeling vulnerable or just starting to trust her, she'll backstab you. That's just how she gets what she wants. After she's finished using you, she'll ditch you on the side of the road. That's how Holly taught her how to get what she wanted. Fern used to be a good girl helping anyone who needed help until her parents died. She blames the world for it and wants revenge on everyone.

In a fight, Fern prefers to use words more then her weapon. Her words can be deadly. The saying, 'the pen is mightier then the sword' explains Fern perfectly. She just has a way with them, that makes you hate her even more. She isn't afraid o use her weapon she just thinks it's easier to torment people with her words. Fern is also a selfish girl, only caring about her own feelings. She doesn't care about anyone else's, only her's.

Fern really is a nice and caring girl deep down. She just doesn't want people hurting her anymore. If you keep trying to be her friend then she'll show you the real her. She does care about her friends (which only a few people). Fern just doesn't know how to show it because her heart is broken from her father and step-mother's deaths.

Fatal Flaw: Fern's fatal flaw is that she's selfish. She doesn't care about other's feelings, only her's. She could shatter your hurt into a million pieces and she wouldn't give a care in the world about it as long she's fine. She can also be manipulative when she wants to.

Talents:
• Fighting: Fern is good at fighting. She has done all types of karate when she has been practicing at camps. However, she doesn't use her weapon much considering she prefers to use words instead. She finds it much easier to use then her weapon, but she is not afraid to use weapon.

• Dancing/Singing: Fern doesn't like to sing or dance in front of other people. She can only sing in the shower, but other then that she can't. She's currently taking dancing lessons from the Terpsichore kids because she doesn't trust herself to dance I front of other people.

• Writing/Reading: Fern likes to read. She read most of time, but she doesn't like to write. She doesn't have the patience to find a good writing idea and then start writing a book off of the idea.

• Drawing/Painting: Fern finds this a waste of her time. She can't paint or draw. She doesn't have an interest in it, she just finds it boring.

• Photography: Fern enjoys this the most. She can take picture of everything and always seems to have her camera with her. She liked to take pictures with her Nikon camera that she got for her 13th birthday.

• Sports: Fern doesn't like sports. She also finds this a waste of her time. She might play volleyball in the summer, but other then that she doesn't do sports at all.

• Demigod Powers: When you tell Fern what you hate the most or your worst fear, she'll use it against you if she absolutely hates you. It's part of being a daughter of Nemesis and wanting revenge on everyone for her parents' deaths.

Other

Pets: None

Other: Fern's color is #cc3333.

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 pm

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_m51mv9gyaO1r3q5r9o1_500
name here
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_lt9x3edraN1qlvxmio2_500
Autumn Skyler Patterson
Daughter of Fortuna
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:04 pm

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_m66x31bIrq1rywe1bo1_250 that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_m7ql8mKBu51rt3fn2
that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_m7ql7crRsG1rt3fn2 that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_m7ql9n34cZ1rt3fn2

Name here
Daughter of Blank

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:04 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Probatio
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] Tumblr_mtrbpq4xnH1qckhujo1_500

fern daughter of nemesis is finished and ready for acceptance :D
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:23 pm

fern is accepted into the second cohort
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:27 pm

You couldn't just let me have this one Moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]   that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that's what you get when you let your heart win [wip]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Rules and Information :: Character Submission-
Jump to: