Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Second Cohort Ballot Box

Go down 
+4
Lord Blazy
moon
Hawk
Creator Account
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Creator Account
Admin
Admin
Creator Account

Location : I'm sorry, this information is classified due to a lack of a witty response.

Second Cohort Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 pm

In the Second Cohort is a Ballot Box for Cohort Leaders. It's a gold box with a lightning bolt engraved on the front of it along with a "J" on the other side. There are pens and slips of paper for submitting your nominations for the future Second Cohort Leaders!
Back to top Go down
https://campjupiter.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Probatio

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:17 am

Strachan Hunter walked into the second cohort headquarters after the announcement had been made that nominations for Cohort Leader had been opened. He grabbed a pen and peice of paper, and wrote down his information.
Strachan Hunter: son of Apollo.
He folded the paper once, and then slipped it into the ballot box. He then put the pen back on the table. He was happy with this, and he turned around and walked out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com/
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Second Cohort Ballot Box Faye15r
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Daughter of Luna-Second Cohort-15

Untouchable like a distant
diamond sky
I'm reaching up and I just
can't tell you why
I'm
caught up in you, I'm caught up in you

Faye quickly grabbed the pen on the side of the ballot box. She sighed and bit her lip, making sure she wanted to do this. Yep. Faye wanted to be Cohort leader for various reasons. First off, she loved Camp Jupiter and wanted to make it the best it could be. Second, Faye thought she had the general characteristics of a leader. Leaders had to be proud, brave, and smart. She thought that she met all those areas. Faye smiled and wrote down her name on the sheet.
Faye Lynn McJean, daughter of Luna, 15
Untouchable burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming
undone.

Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy
Probatio
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 am

Christian walked inside confidently. Today was the day he could vote. Casually, he walked in and wrote his name in big bold letters with the pen, "Christian Gladior Wolf, son of Neptune" . With a big breath, he slipped it into the box and ran into Faye on the way out. "whoops sorry" He muttered as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Probatio
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 pm

[/font]]
Second Cohort Ballot Box HyunA Pictures
MIYUKI| SAKURA| TAKAHASHI|

I picked up the pen and wrote her name neatly on the peice of paper. 'Miyuki Sakura Takahashi; Daughter of Chione' on the paper and dropped it into the box. I hope I would win, but losing wouldn't be that bad. I could prepare myself more and then run again when I felt I was ready to run as Cohort Leader.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Probatio
Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 pm

I walked up to the box. I paused in front of it, thinking about what I was about to do. I was about to nominate myself for Cohort Leader. I picked a peice of paper and a pen. In my neatest handwriting, I wrote down the required information: "Scarlet Farlow, Daughter of Pluto, 14". I folded the paper and slipped it into the box.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity
Probatio
Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 am

Vince took a deep breath as he walked into the second cohort's main building. He had been wondering for the past few days if he wanted to run for the second cohort leader position, and eventually convinced himself that he didn't have anything to lose. What was the worst that could happen, he thought to himself. Worst case scenario, I don't get elected. But then again, there is a chance I will, and if I don't run, it's no better than losing.

After standing at the front door for several minutes, thinking about the past four years at camp, he finally stepped forward. He walked slowly, entire memories flooding through his mind with each step closer to the ballot box. As he finished his last memory, he realized how much this camp meant to him. It was home. This is the right decision, he thought to himself. With another deep breath, he picked up a pen off of the table in front of him and wrote down the required information on a scrap of paper. When he finished, he looked down at the paper.

"Vince King, son of Vulcan, 18"

Amazing, he thought, how much meaning could be packed into so few words. He picked up the scrap of paper, folded it neatly, and with a final deep breath, he dropped it into the ballot box. Vince let out a sigh, as if he had been holding his breath his entire life. He couldn't help but feel there was no chance of his election, but he wanted to do so much for this camp. He had so many improvements in mind, but he didn't yet have a voice to speak them. He made a silent prayer to the gods, mostly his father, then turned around and, as slowly as he entered, made his way to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Gemini God of Homestuck
Probatio
Gemini God of Homestuck

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Romeo was new here. But already he had heard of the elections, and he was a natural-born leader. He walked into the room and spotted the small gold box with a lightning bolt engraved on the front of it along with a "J" on the other side.
He walked over, grabbed a slip of paper, and wrote Romeo Vincentte (Vin-sent-ay) Son of Venus He felt the need to write how to pronounce his name, because people had trouble with it, and he didn't want it to happen in front of everyone.
He slipped it into the box, and left.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsperpetuum.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Cohort Ballot Box   Second Cohort Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Cohort Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1