Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Probatio
Sammeh

Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} Empty
PostSubject: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:25 am

ALEXANDER

Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} 6eee28523f

So... weird mix-up, and now I just arrived in the Second Cohort. I flipped my handle around in my hand, and accidentally turned it into a bow. The top of the bow slammed into my chin, knocking me to the floor.
"Freakin... weapon..." I turned it back into a handle, making sure it doesn't try to turn into my scythe and slice my head off. I set my stuff down and started to unpack. I noticed some girls give me a dirty look. Gah. Girls. When I was homeless, girls looked down on me, thought they were better than me. All I wanted was someone special, but NO, I have to get kicked with high heels. If Drake wasn't there to help me... gah, I don't want to even think of what would happen. I'm a polymath, someone who can learn to play Bach on the piano with no prior experience in less than a day and yet... I still don't know how to decypher the make-up of a girl's personality. UGH! I shook my head, realizing someone was watching. I continued to unpack, remembering the horrible tattoos. I looked at my right arm, covered in demonic-flame-looking tattoos. A reminder not to get close to anyone, or it will bite me in the arse. I shook my head, continuing to unpack.
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 am

Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} Selenagomezv

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Unclaimed Daughter of Luna
"The stars aren't the only things I watch."

Faye sighed and watched as someone came into the room and started to unpack. Another camper, cool. Girls in the room were giggling and pointing at him, she shot them a death look. She hated when people just assumed they were better then others. Faye was plenty used to that, she was unclaimed. Unclaimed by her mother. Whoever she was Faye hoped she had good reason to wait fir her claiming.

She sighed and looked at the guy who arrived, she might as well welcome him right?
" Hey! I'm Faye!" "Faye said with a soft smile. She didn't want to be like the other girls, just laughing and pointing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Probatio
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

ALEXANDER

I heard a warm voice. Something I heard many wome-... er... monsters try to lure me into their traps with. I set my handle down in a safe place I could reach to easily, and turned around. I almost melted. When did Camp get a girl like this? I realized I was staring.
"Hi," I said and took a deep breath. Wishful thinking Alex. I continued to unpack.
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at him with one of her golden smiles. She noticed he was staring at her, she had to admit she was staring as well. When the boy turned his back to her and continued to unpack, she knew she had to try harder to get a conversation out of this boy. Thinking, Faye quickly came up with something to say.

"You gotta name Mr. Silent?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Faye heard giggling from her backside. Stupid girls. She turned around and motioned for them to shut up. "Oh come on, you can do so much better than her" one of them said with a smirk. "She's just an unclaimed desparate girl." another added. Faye's face turned red.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Probatio
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

ALEXANDER

"Eheh. Alex," I smiled. She didn't seem to want to kick me... so that's good. I gave her one of my best smiles before I noticed her turning around, and gesturing for some stupid girls to shut up. I heard their next comment and blushed for a second before turning around and crossing my arms.
"You mad?" I said with a semi-evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye shook her head, she was never mad. Instead she took a small knife from her jean pocket. Faye overlooked it and got an evil smile on her face. She thrust it at the girl's faces, so close, but hit the wall less than an inch from them. Faye burst out in laughter from the faces of the girls. "You little!" the first girl screamed. She smiled and continued laughing at them. "Let it go, I don't wanna lose my face to her." the second girl said leading the first out the door and farther away.

Faye still had a smile on her face, this one was real. She loved doing that.
"I always aim a little to far to the left..." Faye said to Alex with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Probatio
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 am

ALEXANDER

That settles it. I'm in love. I laughed to myself. So this girl was no pushover. Good. I like that. What was I supposed to say now? I wanted to ask her out... but it seemed early for that. My brother, Drake would probably beat me up for not asking her out though. I mean... damn she's hot. I smiled to myself.
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:16 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled again. She smiled a lot, but that wasn't bad. Looking up at Alex again she decided something in her mind, she wanted to spend more time with him.
"We should train sometime." Faye said with her dark eyes shinning softly. She trainined all the time, might as well enoy it right?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Probatio
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 am

ALEXANDER

More than I have smiled in a long time. I would take this slow. We'll just be friends first. Good friends.
"Sure. I'd like that," I smiled and stuffed the last piece of clothing in a drawer. I was finished unpacking. I grabbed my handle and hung it on my bed. Nice. Very nice. I turned to Faye.
"So... see ya soon," I smiled. She was second cohort... so... I guess I'd see her really soon. Or if she doesn't wanna leave I'm cool with that...
Back to top Go down
moon
Admin
Admin
moon

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and nodded. He was cute, but she wasn't going to trust someone just yet. Not in that kind of way. Would they be friends? Heck yeah.
"Okay, cool. Meet me at the Coliseum at 3." Faye told Alex with a smile. She walked out of the second Cohort after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}   Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Just Arriving Here? {M O O N}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: Other :: Graveyard-
Jump to: