Camp Jupiter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Jupiter

The Camp for Roman demigods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Camp Jupiter!
Camp Jupiter is the sister site of Camp Half-Blood
Please read the rules and updates before making your characters or posting, due to improvements in the site. Thank you!

Forum Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Admin
Admin
Nico

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Rules of the Forum

General

1. Be courteous to one another! Regardless of ranks, you should treat every single member in a respectful way. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Staff members should be obeyed, and if you have issues, please PM another staff member.

2. Keep everything at an appropriate level (that means PG). Take anything inappropriate to private messages and please don't curse - we'd prefer not to expose our members to vulgar language. Please try and refrain from inappropriate things at all, so that PMs aren't even required, but we do allow them in PM.

3. Try your best to be literate. Roleplay posts must have a minimum of four sentences. This means your posts must include appropriate grammar, and we expect you to try your hardest to make long posts.

4. Do not spam, troll or flame. This includes cyber bullying. If you need to post twice, use the edit button to add on to your first post.

5. We understand that at times life gets kind of hectic, but make an effort to be online! If you're never on, how will you get in on the fun of roleplaying? If you will be inactive, please post in the Welcome/Leaving forum that you will be absent!

6. Do not fight each other. If you feel the need to argue, please take it to private messages, and do not let it escalate into something big.

7. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If found with a double account, one of your accounts will be banned. (The staff member gets to choose which.)

8. Do not try to find loop holes in the rules.

9. There is no excuse for breaking the Rules. Regardless of whether you had a rough day at school, or got into a fight, or are just not feeling too great, you should still abide by the Rules. If you feel you cannot be online without breaking the Rules, then do yourself a favor, as well as everyone else, and take a break.

10. Do not post on behalf of a banned user.

Roleplay Related

1. Canon characters are only allowed to be roleplayed by the admins and the canon's assigned roleplayer. If you wish to receive a canon, please navigate to the Canon topic found in the Rules and Information.

2. You allowed to have up to 7 characters. However, you are only allowed to have 1 Big Three character.

3. Each roleplay post must be at least 4 sentences long. Longer posts are recommended, but not required.

If these rules are broken, the appropriate actions will be administered. Please inform us if someone decides to break a rule. Also, if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to shoot a message to any one of the admin.
Back to top Go down
Zea Weasly
Probatio
Zea Weasly

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

are you allowed to have an adult character?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Probatio
Pip

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Yea, as far as I know you are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campeverdeen.forumotion.com
Rhyme
Probatio
Rhyme

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Veterans are adult characters so yes.
Back to top Go down
Burnt Toast
Probatio
Burnt Toast

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow, because that makes total sense.

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 pm

I accidentally made two accounts. The one I would prefer to be deleted would be 'XxBurnt ToastxX"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Jupiter :: General :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: